What Should I Ask When Getting New Blinds Fitted?
As with anything new, we guarantee you’ll have questions to ask when it comes to getting new blinds fitted and that’s only to be expected. If you’ve never bought blinds before, are changing the type of blinds you have, then you’ll likely have questions relating to how they fit or even specific properties about them. Over the years, we have answered all types of blind questions for our customers, from how they fit to the colour and material options available. No matter what questions you might have, don’t be afraid to ask them, that’s what we are here for to ensure you’re happy with your new blind and you understand all about them. Keep reading below to find out some of the top questions people ask when having new blinds fitted.
Top Questions To Ask About New Blinds
When it comes to new blinds, whether it be for your windows or doors, we guarantee you’ll have at least a few questions you’ll want to ask. And do you know what? It’s important to ask questions and we want to ensure the blinds you choose are right for you. Some of the top questions people ask when buying new blinds are:
- What is the difference between recess and exact fit blinds?
- Can I fit my blind outside of the window?
- How are blinds measured?
- What colour options are available?
- What material options are available?
- Do blackout blinds really provide dark coverage?
- Are blinds child safe?
- Do you offer any blind samples?
- What is the best blind for privacy?
- Will perfect fit blinds work with my windows and doors?
- I have a sloping window, can I still fit a blind to it?
- Is it cheaper to buy multiple blinds?
- Is it easy to change blinds?
- How much do new blinds cost?
- Who will fit the blinds for me?
- What happens if the blind breaks?
These are just a few of the top questions we are regularly asked, during our blind quote or fitting appointments. Should you wish to ask any of these or if you have any other questions that aren’t listed, then that’s fine with us. We are always on hand to help.
Getting New Fitted Blinds
If you’re interested in having new blinds fitted, then why not choose Country Blinds and Shutters, we have years of experience in the industry and offer new blind fitting for all types of window blinds, from vertical to venetian and much more. No matter what your blind requirements might be, we have you covered. We ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards and only use quality blinds. For more information or for a free no obligation quote for new window or door blinds, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.